Stattreisen Munich e.V.
For more than 30 years, we have brought our customers closer to past eras, current Munich and planned changes in our city tours. On our city tours you will discover the city with eyes, ears and nose. Because Munich can be heard, smelled, tasted, admired and admired.
Discover the traces of history in your own city
Instead of traveling, choose from a variety of themed tours, district tours and overview tours. Our guided tours for individuals or small groups start with the first participant and take place in any weather. Just come to the meeting point. Registration is only necessary for some tours.
Regular tours without registration:
Adventure Old Town – every Saturday 11.15 am
- Different formats alternate: take a classic walk with us around Marienplatz, discover the city with our new picture puzzle or guess whether we are telling facts or cheating during our various “lie story tours”.
- You can find the exact dates under Old town classic.
With the tram through (un)-known districts – every Sunday at 2 pm
- The tram combines nostalgia with modernity and takes you on a varied journey through time. On the way we get off the tram several times and discover the surroundings. This way you “experience” the city development with us; you discover sights and unknown corners and get an exciting overview.
- Two routes alternate. (Old Town-Museum Quarter -Schwabing-Borstei and Old Town-Gardeners’ Square Quarter-Haidhausen)
- Tram tour to Haidhausen
Regular tours with registration:
Viktualienmarkt seduction tour – every Saturday 12 o’clock
- Come with us to the centre of the Viktualienmarkt and let yourself be seduced by the variety, the scents and special taste experiences. Get to know original market people with us and hear about the history of the market. After the various tastings you can start the afternoon well fortified.
- Viktualienmarkt seduction tour
Important Information: Current information due to corona-related changes can always be found on our website.
Your Benefit with CityTourCard Munich: 2 € off all tours of the public program
© Bildrechte / Photo Credits: Stattreisen München e.V.