House Running Munich
Rilano 24/7 Hotel
Give Yourself the Edge
At House Running in Munich, you run down the wall of the Rilano 24/7 Hotel in Schwabing from 50 meters, roped to a special construction. You get the first kick by tipping over the edge, then it goes vertically downhill.
- Service: House Running Munich from a height of 50 meters, instruction, equipment, certificate of your run. For an additional charge, you can get a video of your run on site for only € 19
- Dates: Go to the start page and click on ticket and desired location. If you have now selected your desired option, all currently bookable dates for your experience will appear. When you click on your desired date, all available times will then be displayed.
- Participation: Minimum age 16 years, up to 18 years only with the consent of a legal guardian. Body weight between 50 kg and 108 kg (excluding harness). Normal physical health and resilience. You can read all the exclusion criteria in our terms and conditions
- Duration: Your entire experience (registration, briefing, run) takes about 1 hour. Please show up at the venue 30 minutes before your appointment. There can be delays for a variety of reasons, please allow some waiting time.
- Payments: The following payment methods are available: Master Card, Visa, American Express, PayPal, Sofort Überweisung, Giro Pay, WeChatPay. After your purchase, your ticket will be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Reservations: No reservations possible, on-site registration only; offer applies according to availability; participation cannot be guaranteed.
Your Benefit with CityTourCard Munich: 19,90 € discount for House Running Munich (€ 60.- instead of € 79,90)*
*please use the following code online: CityTourMUC-2021